vendredi 26 juillet 2013

The Conjuring

Went and saw The Conjuring with wife, 13 year old daughter and daughters friend. Movie was scary and had plenty of drama. Wife and kids were scared and discussing the movie on the drive home. I told everyone that everything they saw was make believe and to take it with a grain of salt. They all jumped on me then, stating the movie was based on true events. I told them that Ed and Lorraine Warren are charlatans and ignorant people will believe a paranormal event over a much simpler non mystical reason of occurence.



There is supposedly mountains of film, photo and audio evidence to go with eyewitness testimony. I suppose I will now have to investigate this story and refute it with my family as they just won't take my word for it.



Is anybody familiar with the story and has there been an objective/skeptical investigation into it that I can use for my rebuttal of the paranormal?





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=262867&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire