dimanche 28 juillet 2013

town fulla losers; we're pullin outa here to win..

Hello to all,



It's been a few years since I dropped in here, and at least a few more since I was really active; but I've been busy on other fronts. Sales of the book are now up to around 400, and with good Amazon reviews. A staunch friend has also been kind enough to build me a website. This visit is to issue an invitation to come over and check that out; at poppersinversion.org . What I can offer as inducement is that you'll find some very serious anti-theism. Observations and arguments that are not focussed on complaining, but on winning. I think that most of you want what I do, and what Voltaire did. That within a generation or two most copies of the Bible, Qur'an, Book of Mormon and similar will be in museums. Very few on our side now believe that goal to be realistic, but if you're among them then what you'll find at poppersinversion may come as a very pleasant surprise. All are invited, and all comments welcome. :)





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=262957&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire