mardi 27 août 2013

Flash of light in the night sky

Hello all.



Last night i was sitting at my window and looked at the stars. Late at night i (maby) saw something that i

don't know what is. It looked like a flash from around a star in the big dipper, however, i can't figure out what

it was if it was anything at all and not just my mind playing tricks on me.



It wasn't a "inferno of light that illuminated the ground", the size was more porportional to that of a very

distant car that flashed its lights. The light only occured for about less than a second, and the light was

stationary, so it couldn't be a meteor. Besides, the light looked to be more bigger than the light trail a meteor

creates (in width, not length).



So, any idea of what it could be if not just my mind/eyes playing tricks on me?



-I am ruling out the possibility that it WAS indeed a car flashing its lights (unless the car had wings)





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=264373&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire