jeudi 26 septembre 2013

I had Cranialsacral therapy today

I get deep tissue massage once or twice per month for back problems. My massage therapist is great at the deep tissue massage. If she weren't, I wouldn't put up with the vast amounts of woo that she spews whilst I'm a captive audience. Anyway, today I told her I've been having migraines the last few days. So after the back massage was done, she laid her hands on my head and declared that my cerebrospinal fluid is "moving too fast" and that's why I have a migraine. It's moments like these that I'm grateful for the lessons I've learned in critical thinking.



My questions are:



Does cerebrospinal fluid move through the body?

If so, how?

If she felt movement through my scalp, wouldn't she be feeling my heart rate (normally about 60 bpm and thus, not too fast)?

How do I tell her at my next appointment to stick to massage?





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=265897&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire