samedi 28 septembre 2013

I hear loud knocks on my walls at night and can't find the cause

A night ago I heared, suddenly, very loud knocks on my wall. I first opened a window, closed it again, and immediately after closing the window, a whole bunch of knocking on the walls was happening. (excuse me for my bad English, my mothertongue is dutch).

Later that night: again three loud knocks. Suddenly out of nowhere and before and after the noise it's completely silent.

I do not believe in paranormal activity at all, but I cannot find any cause. I'm used to normal sounds in the house of radiation, pipes, frigerator, wooden floor, etc.

But this sound is as if someone is just knocking very hard on my walls and then it's silent. I cannot find any explanation and I tend to believe it's something very weird.



I did an google search and found out that other people have had this experience too. But I don't know what to believe and they, unfortanately, explain it with 'paranormal' theories. But I don't believe that.





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=265982&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire