vendredi 27 septembre 2013

Oh, Shame on you Canadians!

It seems that the Canadian public has bought into some of the 'suspicions' of the 9/11 Truth movement. A FB friend posted a link to this a couple of days ago.

http://rethink911.org/news/new-poll-...estioning-911/



I have attempted to distance myself from the whole 9/11 Truth thing (nothing against you folks here) but after reading this dreck I decloaked for the second time this year and posed a few questions for him, then decided it was useless to entertain the nonsense. I apologized and removed my comments.

First time was in response to the posting of a link to another fact-free truther video and several dumb comments posted thereafter. Believe it or not, someone wrote that Bush's brother ran a company that controlled security at the towers and Dulles airport, no less! I just couldn't resist making a few corrections.

The only reason I would bother to interject on my friends conversations is when I sense an unsuspecting citizen is getting fed the guanophrenic tripe. But I don't bother engaging truthers, they're not going to listen anyway.



btw, were there hoards of Truthers and ordinary citizens marching this year on 9/11? I didn't catch a glimpse in the news.



cheers everyone



AE





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=265947&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire