lundi 28 octobre 2013

Do you fear your neighbor's swimming pool?

I'm just wondering if any of you ever fear your neighbor getting a few too many fumes off their latest batch of meth and using their swimming pool to murder your family in a quest to cleanse the world of demons?



Now, it might be the case that you are lucky enough to not have neighbors that make their money off the production of illegal narcotics and talk frequently of evil spirits all around them. But some of us do have to face that reality.



Strangely, however, I never fear their swimming pools.



I also don't fear their hammers. Or cars....at least so long as I'm in my house.



Funny how that works.





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=267698&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire