dimanche 27 octobre 2013

Drones

DDWW or whatever your handle is. This is not a Conservative

agenda driven conspiracy.



It has always seemed to me that countries (especially the US) have turned more and more into making the real nasty bits of war as impersonal as possible.



My grandfathers were both in WW2 and now and again told me things I would never wish on my worst enemy.



It genuinely worries me it has become watch a camera and push a button.



It is becoming too easy.



Obviously there are great benefits to using them, but surely the only benefit of war is to physically see the consequences it does to the man/woman/child in front of you.and actually learn to hate it?



Sorry for the rant





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=267614&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire