dimanche 27 octobre 2013

E-mails on desktop and laptop

Recently I bought a laptop from Dolphin, who set it up with programmes identical to those on the desktop and my SuperNova software. My ISP are going to send me a new router because the wi-fi connection to the laptop is a bit shaky and slow, even when I have the laptop just feet away from the router. I don't mind about the slowness so much, because I do not dow nload stuff. However, I do want e-mails to come in to both desktop and laptop at the same time; or if one of them is turned off, to find that I have matching Inboxes when I turn on.

Both computers are Dels and haveWindows 7 and WLM. I appreciate that this might not be the best, but I'm limited by having to have something I'm familiar with and having to use the magnification and voice software.



Any suggestions or help will be gratefully received.





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=267605&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire