jeudi 31 octobre 2013

It's so nice when someone can find work doing what they love

Egypt's Executioner: I Love My Job Because Strangulation Has Been My Hobby Since Childhood




Quote:








"I love my work. I just love it!," he says in Arabic. "I never say 'no' when they need me to work. This is my work in and my livelihood."

. .

Says Al-Nabi:



"When I was young – about 13 or 14 years old – the dry Ismailiya Canal in Shubra Al-Kheima still had water in it. My hobby was to catch a cat, to place a rope around its neck, to strangle it, and throw it into the water. I would get hold of any animal – even dogs. I would strangle these animals and throw them into the water – even dogs."



Al-Nabi called strangling "a gift" he had, in addition to calling it his "hobby."



:)





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=267819&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire