dimanche 27 octobre 2013

What exactly does NIST say about collpase times

I know some of you fine folks probably have gone over this more than me. I am NOT a truther. I am DEBUNKING many of them however. Im interested in what NIST said about collpase times. Specifically Im trying desperately to point out the giant fail in truthers claims that the towers (WTC's) fell at "free fall" speeds. Its obvious to me, but I want to know what NIST says since they keep pinging about NIST saying that they did.



I did read a LOT of the final reports years ago but Im sure I am not as well versed as some of you all are, so any help pointing me in the right direction is greatly appreciated. Thanks!





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=267637&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire