mardi 26 novembre 2013

A question about car tuning

I'm looking at a very fuel efficient car.



Although I think it great that it is incredibly efficient and has really low CO2 emissions, it is a little slow for my tastes.

(I'm no boy-racer, but I like a bit of flexibility in traffic)



So, yesterday I did a bit of research into tuning.



The tuning company promises gains, not only in performance, but also a 13% improved efficiency.


I had heard before that tuning can improve efficiency, but in this case it puzzles me.



The manufacturer already seems to have already aimed to maximize this aspect and offers one of the best cars in this regard.



How is this possible?





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=269174&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire