vendredi 29 novembre 2013

CNN scraping the bottom of the barrel with 'Heaven' Story

If anyone has not seen it yet, please log onto cnn.com I can't link yet, but you all know what it is, plus the experience of navigating to CNN and seeing "Is Heaven Real?" in the center of the page is well worth it. I would have posted in Religion/Philosophy sub-forum, but as I view religion as paranormal silliness...:D Mods, feel free to move if I have erred. And if I've erred, no heaven for me!! I know news is now entertainment more than anything, but this seems designed to do nothing other than gain hits and appeal to the Christian right who feel CNN is too liberal. Maybe just me?





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=269427&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire