lundi 25 novembre 2013

Critique My Philosophy of Life?

Over the past few years, I have formulated my philosophy of life, a 13-page Google Doc that may be found by Googling "Philo Sofer" and clicking on the first link ("My Philosophy by Philo Sofer").



In the first half of the document, I present and defend the following positions: atheism, afterlife skepticism, free will impossibilism, moral skepticism, existential skepticism and negative hedonism. The second half of the document is devoted to ways to achieve and maintain peace of mind.



I have found the entire exercise to be very beneficial personally, and I hope that you will benefit from reading the document.



The purpose of this thread is to solicit feedback so that my philosophy may be improved. I welcome any constructive criticism that you may have.



Enjoy!





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=269159&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire