mardi 26 novembre 2013

Fukushima disaster: effect on Tokyo

I skimmed several threads here on the Fukushima disaster, and my quick take is that many folks here view the fear of danger outside of Fukushima to be overblown. I'm thinking about a trip to Tokyo in a couple months, and must admit I'm wondering if there's any rational reason to be concerned about adverse health effects from being there for a couple weeks, eating seafood, etc. Thoughts?



eta: Here's an article arguing that it's not safe in Tokyo. I've also read several articles (and posts here) saying it is safe. I don't have an opinion on this right now, my mind is open, curious to hear arguments from any viewpoint.





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=269180&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire