samedi 30 novembre 2013

MLK Assasination

Please excuse me if this has been discussed here before. I looked around and did not find anything on the MLK assasination.



I did a paper in College about it. My conclusion was that James Earl Ray was a patsy and a mysterious character named "Raul" set him up, among other players. There were several people who just simply disappeared after the assasination. After MLK's death, within days, a cluster of tall bushes/trees were cut down. Why? Theory is that there's a somewhat famous pic of Ralph Abernathy and others pointing in the direction of the shot. It did not jive with where Ray was - or somthing like that. A lot of mysterious circumstances surrounding the ordeal.



James Earl Ray died I believe in 1998. He denied it til his death.



I wrote this paper 20 years ago. I now do not believe much at all in conspiracies....but I did get an "A" on the paper. Ha!





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=269475&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire