mardi 26 novembre 2013

Peter Turner, mentalist

I've only fairly recently became aware of Peter Turner, the UK mentalist/mind reader. The more I see him perform (to laymen) or lecture (to other performers), the more I'm impressed with his work. He seems to have an innate understanding of human psychology and how to manipulate it (and, no, not in a fake NLP/Derren Brown kind of way). I find his combination of traditional methods and new thinking and great presentation skills amazingly impressive--in my view, a true new-generation mentalist taking that art to a new level (IMHO, as an amateur magician and mentalist).



Are others here familiar with his work? What do you guys think of him?



If you're not familiar with Pete, here's a video:















YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the JREF. The JREF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE






via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=269256&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire