vendredi 27 décembre 2013

Eerie lucid dreams

Last night I dreamed an alien was beside a woman somewhere in space where humans had set up a habitat. The alien was a dark grey legless armless blob with a large very dark circle in its abdomine. It was egg shaped and slimy looking. it had no eyes that I could see and I had no idea how it moved or whatever although I was expecting to see something at any second. I felt a sense of dread like we were trespassing and it was angry.



I believe what caused this dream was a conversation I had with a friend concerning what an intelligent being from outside our solar system would possibly look like. Since the creature in my dream had no face or anything earthlike this was the best my subconcious mind could come up with.



I woke up and I actually felt a sense of pride that I had not dreamed of a humanoid spaceman type creature.



Its my guess that theres quit a few intelligent beings in our universe. None of them looks like a Kligon.





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=270982&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire