mardi 24 décembre 2013

How do I invent things?

I can write any kind of software I want, but I want to build small electronic devices and small robotics.



I don't really know how to start, because a lot of devices need a circuit board, plastic or metal housing in a specifically molded shape, etc.



I wanted to make my own LED Newtons cradle, my own programmable Christmas lights, a device which creates pretty patterns like this, cute little robot toys, etc.



Nothing extravagant, but it would be occasionally useful to build and prototype some inventions I've been thinking about.



Please assume I'm already a competent software developer who needs a primer on "mechanical engineering for infants". Could someone provide me with some resources for building hardware devices? Books for working with, soldering, or programming circuit boards? Resources for buying hardware (circuit boards, motors, gears, etc)?





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=270829&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire