mercredi 29 janvier 2014

IF YOU COULD CREATE HEAVEN WHAT WOULD IT BE LIKE?

I was asked this question while psychotic and came up with the answer of a seed planted in the mind of god in the void of space. Either something wonderful would happen or everything blows up. However, I ended up spending all my god credits on going back home, not the uncertain path that would take.. Everything is starting to look the same as I remembered it only better. Plus I have now have a child that is lovely and that's good.



I ate at the 98 lb buffet when not psychotic and wow the food was not nearly as good. When I was there it was the portal to where the faithful hardworking Chinese as a reward for their hard life. They were serving manna from heaven and the more I ate, the longer I would live. The Chinese gods were amused by me and let me in. I am pretty sure I ate about 15 plates of food.








via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/Mj8ejU

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire