jeudi 30 janvier 2014

My discussion with an anti-vaxxer.

I had this, what I thought, was a calm, rational discussion about vaccines with this person on facebook. But, because I thought there was no real danger in vaccine ingredients, I was accused of being rude. The person I was talking to said that her god son had seizures after being given the mmr vaccine. I asked what evidence was there that the vaccine cause the seizures, and, that correlation, does not equal causation. That, apparently was the rude comment. She did tell me that the doctor determined that the seizures were a vaccine related injury. I was going to ask how he/she determined that, but I guess my apparent rudeness caused her to block me from any further comments. My question is, it is possible for the mmr vaccine to cause seizures? Or was that doctor being irresponsible for making that diagnosis?





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1bbsfCg

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire