mardi 28 janvier 2014

Small ww2 photo of my Dads

My father died in 2003 an while going through some of his pictures I happened to find one he had shown me that was of a british family who was vaporized during the London blitz. Instead of evacuating they had chosen to stay in their apartment during a bombing by the Germans. I really don't know what to do with the photo as no one would know who they were had my father not told me. My father had befriended them while stationed in London during WW2. Plain ordinary looking working class Brits. I don't know their names or I'd send it to their surviving familys. I'm thinking of just throwing it away. Thoughts?



I'd be glad to send this to a museum in Britain or London etc.





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1jFlugU

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire