mardi 28 janvier 2014

YouTube videos looking pixelated on Chrome but fine in IE??

I received a video camera about a month ago which I'm using to film myself bringing friends and family in other countries up to speed with how and what I'm doing. I opened a YouTube channel to upload the videos so they can watch it. I mainly use Chrome to browse as I like how fast it is. Almost never use Internet Explorer, and have no idea of other browsers though years ago I used Netscape Navigator.



As it is I upload my first video, showing the garden and what still needs to get done, via Chrome. Once it's uploaded I watch it and am shocked at how pixelated it is. I had expected it to be the same quality as is the file I uploaded. I delete the uploaded video, and convert the avi file into a "YouTube compatible format" which gives me an flv file. I upload this again via Chrome. Same lousy pixelation.



I call my eldest and he tells me to try uploading it via IE, says that YouTube uploads work better through IE than Chrome for some reason. I again delete the upload, close Chrome, open IE and upload the flv file again. It works. The picture's just as clear as in my original video, but only when I view it in IE. When I open Chrome and watch it, it's still as pixelated as ever.



What is the cause of this problem, please?





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1jFlv4E

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire