samedi 29 mars 2014

Anyone know a reliable shared hosting?

I'm running a website on arvixe right now, just been with them for a year and just renewed, but somehow or another my public_html folder was set to "0000" permissions basically locking the site down. Tech support responded quickly asking if I had any notifications of abuse or resource usage, and I responded that I had no prior communication telling me my site was doing anything wrong... Made that response early Thursday night and as of now they've yet to respond or fix the situation, and this slow response is tempting me to find another host and ask for a refund of the renewal if possible.



Now, to the point... I've used hawk host previous to arvixe, and I've heard about host gator. Hawk host wasn't bad per se but if there's other, better options than returning to them I wouldn't mind someone chiming in, as I'm rather inexperienced at choosing the best host for a small forum website. I figured it would be a good idea to get some input from anyone whose had decent experience with a host already.





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/QreBVc

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire