mercredi 26 mars 2014

Help: Inkscape Picture Question

I'm using Inkscape 0.48 and am completely stuck.



I've been looking for literally hours now trying to manipulate a design I created so that it gives the appearance of a military shoulder patch. I'm attaching an exemplar of what I am trying to accomplish. I'm wanting to apply jpeg patterns making it look like it's been embroidered and/or make a pattern within Inkscape.



I'm fairly new to Inkscape but I am willing to try doing whatever is offered. What I'm looking for is either a tutorial online somewhere or some directions here in this thread.



I have run across many, many websites which don't really get to where I'm going, though I thought I saw a great site which had some step-by-step instructions a long while ago; I have not been able to find it this time around.



So I want to turn a flat-looking picture into something that looks like this:







Any help is much appreciated!





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1gCreXQ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire