samedi 29 mars 2014

My ex wife was assaulted

Young girls should be taught not to get into situations where some scumbag can assault them. My now ex wife was sexually assaulted by a physical instructor at a place called the Nautilus health spa near the town where she lived.



My ex was in her early 20's when she was talked into staying after hours at the spa where she exercised and when they were alone he raped her. She didn't report the assault to the police.



While I was appalled and angered by her story deep down I felt that she was old enough to know better than to be alone with a strange man. Later on I found out that she had been warned about this low life man. He was fresh with many of the female patrons whom he was not able to coax into staying after hours with him.



So why was my ex wife this stupid? How often does this happen? Why do .women like bad boys? This man was beyond bad and she had to know it.



I didn't divorce her because she was raped. I divorced her for disloyalty, spending too much money and screaming and yelling out of the clear blue sky. I also was with her for several years after she was assaulted.





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1gCc7wE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire