samedi 29 mars 2014

Skeptical Inquirer (etc) collection - free

I'm not sure where to post this, but this seems reasonable. Mods, please move if it's not.



I have boxes of SKeptical Inquirer from the early 90s up through the early-mid 2000s. I had a continuous subscription, though I'm sure a few issues are missing. There are also a couple dozen issues of Skeptic Magazine from the late 90s, including the Sagan tribute. Also a year's subscription of New Scientist (2005/6-ish) are in there, and also one or two year's subscription to Free Inquiry from a few years back. I don't have SI issue numbers and I'm too lazy to go through them and catalog them all. I think the first couple of issues I have were the last issues that were the smaller format before it became magazine-sized. I'm thinking Tesla was on the cover of the first one I bought around 1993 or '94. They've been sitting around for years now cluttering up the house and I hate the idea of tossing them, and so anyone who wants them is welcome to them. If you're in the Phoenix area, they are yours to come pick up, just PM me. If you're outside AZ, I can box them up and you're welcome to send a call tag to have them picked up by UPS or whoever. I'd strongly prefer not to get requests for individual issues, though I could probably separate out Skeptic and/or New Scientist pretty easily.



I just read an article about a hoarder who was found dead in a house stuffed to the ceiling with stuff, and that's not gonna happen to me! :-)





If I don't hear anything within a couple of weeks, I'll probably just toss the whole lot, secure in the knowledge that I made an effort!





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1gCcabR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire