dimanche 30 mars 2014

Weird Experience

I've been obsessing about death lately. My wife is very spiritual, and yesterday she said, "Why don't you ask my mom (deceased, lived with us for years) for help? I know you're a skeptic, but it doesn't cost you anything". My wife then told me she gets signs from her mom all the time, mostly in the form of seeing license plates, particularly New Mexico. It has something to do with some experiences they had in New Mexico. I rolled my eyes (pareidolia, and all that).



But I said, OK, and mentally asked for a sign yesterday morning. A few hours later, we're walking out of a theater, and we walk down the wrong row of cars, looking for my car, and of course, there's a New Mexico plate. My wife gets all excited, and even I think it's a little strange, because we don't see them much in California (they're bright yellow plates). So we go down another row of cars and there's another New Mexico plate. And this is literally hours after she told me about the license plate thing.



I could laugh it off as coincidence (and no doubt anyone reading this probably is), but it was very strange. I commute an hour a day on the freeway and can't recall seeing a New Mexico plate in a long time. It's a small state, doesn't border California, I live in the sticks, and it's rare to see any non-California plate.



Anyway, I thought it was strange. Does anyone else have experiences like that?





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1fDqL2u

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire