vendredi 25 avril 2014

DIY PC Build

Hello, hope someone can advise.



My old graphics card is on its last legs with the fans sometimes spinning, sometimes not, and GPU temps going up to 115C before a hard shutdown occurs.



Probably time to get a new PC then, but reckon the only way of getting what I want on the budget I want is to build one myself. The off-the-shelf ones and custom built online ones are well prices but never have quite what I want, and the local independent computer shop simply isnt competitive.



So then - how easy is it to build a PC? What about ESD? Do I need an ESD mat and wristband? Any useful youtubes to watch or things to read? Anything to not do?



I have been using uk.pcpartpicker.com to select the components.



Thanks!





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1gY0k8i

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire