dimanche 27 avril 2014

Donors luncheon

Hi there,



I'm going to my first TAM this year and I'm pretty excited. I'm taking my wife and I've got my brother and his wife coming along too. They're not 'foaming at the mouth' skeptics like I am but I figure once they get a taste of what skepticism is all about they'll jump in with both feet.



Anyways, I've been thinking about this donor's luncheon thing and am tempted to do it. It's a lot of money but I'd love to be able to count having lunch with some of my 'intellectual heroes' as one of my life experiences when I'm old and decrepit.



I'm just not sure what the whole experience is like. The description says 'having lunch in close proximity to Randi and some speakers'. That could mean anything from sitting at a table with them to being somewhere in the same ballroom.



Has anyone been to one of these that can tell me what they thought of it? Whether as a reply this post or as a pm it would be much appreciated.



Thanks!





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1nSMr07

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire