dimanche 27 avril 2014

I Hate Windows 8.

I'm sure this had to have been brought up elsewhere. But I hate Windows 8. My wife has a laptop with Windows 8 installed... it's full of spamware (mysearchdial) and I just can't bring myself to fix it for her. Just Navigating around that system is a horrible experience... I can never find a program... I'm constantly get sucked back out to this tile screen... I use it a bit... but I just can't get used to it. I remember when facebook used to change up the site... and everyone would hate it, including myself.... for about a week... and then you wouldn't even remember what the old facebook looked like.... This is different... I can't even begin to see potential advantages.... it's horrible..... Why did they do this?





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1ipXIQ8

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire