vendredi 25 avril 2014

Loss Leader's Super Simple Telepathy Test

I have created a very simple telepathy test:



I have used a random number generator to choose a number between 100,000 and 999,999. I have written it down, placed it in my desk drawer and reviewed it often. I have committed it to memory.



I next encoded that number into a simple phrase (the top couple words on a document next to me) using an MD5 hash. That hash is: 1b58f41e6c378aea0f5646747d8f999c. Again, through another site:

1b58f41e6c378aea0f5646747d8f999c.



I am concentrating on my 6 digit number (lowest possible value 100000, highest 999999).



Please post your guesses in this thread. Feel free to be swayed by others or not, it really doesn't matter. Only an exact match of the number will be counted as a hit.



Any successful individual will be invited by me to continue work on paranormal communication. Your incentive will be 70% of all money won or earned by us using this talent plus I will pay all travel, room and boarding expenses. Thus, if you know the correct answer, it is not in your financial interest to lie about it.



If you are shy about revealing your power, send me your guess by PM. Right or wrong, I will not reveal it here without your express permission. PM's cannot be read by the moderating team.



To avoid spamming, each person is limited to 3 guesses.



Have fun and remember: let's be careful out there.





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/QLEM8p

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire