lundi 26 mai 2014

Dietary supplements.

I've been having joint pain, and stiffness lately, so I bought something called osteo bi flex. I've been taking it for about two weeks. It doesn't make much of a difference in my pain, but I do feel a bit more limber. Joint pain is just the example I'm using, because it's been a problem for me lately. It got me to thinking, what are in these supplements and do they work? Dietary supplements are different than homeopathic remedies, because dietary supplements actually have active ingredients in them. They have vitamins in them, but there are some other ingredients that I can't make any sense of, like this "joint shield" that osteo bi flex has listed as one of the ingredients." It's combination of different ingredients that I can't make any sense of like " 5-LOXIN" Any opinions, facts, or insights?





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1oAvOqX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire