dimanche 25 mai 2014

Fake alert

During the last 48 hours, I have been getting fake alerts, when I come to this site.



I am unable to copy it, but the main wording is -



'You are currently browsing the web with Google Chrome and it is recommended that you update your video player to the fastest version available.

Please update to continue'.



It has happened numerous times, as soon as I come to this forum, and often, when I try to open a thread on this forum.



During the past few weeks, I have also received a few other types of fake alerts, also only when on this site.



On one occasion, Norton told me that it had stopped a fake Java update from downloading.



I have just updated to Windows 7 a few weeks ago, and have Norton Internet Security on my computer which is updated.

Full scans have revealed nothing.



The fact that it appears only when I go to this site, seems to indicate that this site has been hacked in some way (??).



Every time the notice appears, i have always immediately shut down my computer, without touching anything, accept on one occasion, I screen copied the notice and saved it to Word - but it won't copy on here





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1ii28d4

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire