lundi 26 mai 2014

Haunted house in Conyers Georgia

There is a reputed haunted house in Conyers where I live. On halloween tours people are taken on tours through the turn of the century building.



I know a woman who used ot moonlight there when the house was used as a restaurant had a panic attac when she saw the "ghost". She is not alone as many other people have claimed to see a spook.



Ok I of course don't believe in ghosts. I believe in her case she was overworked and she saw something that wasn't there. stress will do this to some people. Other witnesses may be lying.



Perhaps its proximity to the railroad contributes to some of the things heard at this house.



Thoughts.



I have been there several times and I've never seen anything.





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1muB1Qh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire