mardi 27 mai 2014

mysterious green glow

Last night for the first time in my life I saw with my own eyes an atmospheric phenomenon that was so amazing I finally understand the UFO guys.



I seriously had to take three deep breaths, relax, and concentrate hard, so that I could even think skeptically.



Here is what I saw. A very bright green light that filled the sky. At first it looked like the green glow you sometimes see in severe weather when a tornado is around. Seen that many times. But this was at midnight no moon no stars due to clouds. Also after scanning a bit I found instead of emanating from outside the atmosphere and down into it like what happens in a darkened daytime sky still lit by the sun, this appeared instead to emanate from a relatively small spot inside the atmosphere in the north west many miles away. Like an extra super bright ball lightning that lasted for minutes instead of seconds.:jaw-dropp



I don't know the name for this phenomenon and I was too stunned to think of taking a pic. But I would be curious if anyone has seen anything like what I am describing and knows the name of the phenomenon.





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1jZfdMN

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire