samedi 31 mai 2014

SCam calls have reached denmark and they got my phonenumber....

Probably not news, but I just had a call from an unspecified computer call center. Cut the foreign (and english speaking) lady off at "Hello,Im calling from the computer management center about your computer..." by saying "Call me again and I'll call the police on you.".



Her response "Ok, you do that I'll call you again tomorrow at the same time".



First of all; Its saturday and 19.48 pm when I get the call. Second: Tomorrow is Sunday. Noone in Denmark, aside from grocery stores, does buisness on Sundays. Third: The only compagnies I can think off whom would contact me pr. telefon would be my ISP, and they speak danish, or ebay/Bullguard/Paypal/microsoft certification center, the later ones would use email.





Anyone got any good responses or places I can complain to ? Just in case these idiots didn't get the message?





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1oHruc1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire