vendredi 30 mai 2014

Sterling has the last Laugh, Ballmer offers to buy Clippers for record $2B

When I heard the news on GMA this morning I had a good laugh. Why am I not surprised about this?



Why isn't there a thread on this? Isn't this really big news? Adam Silver punishes fellow jew Donald Sterling by throwing him out of the NBA and forcing him to sell the team and it's rumored that a black group might buy the team but now, the team is bought by, who woulda thunk it, another jew. Seems no one else is going to beat this bid, certainly not Magic or Oprah.



So what do we conclude about money, power and race from this? Did jews just show blacks who really has the power (and by extension, Donald Sterling is at least justified in his remarks about who pays whom) or is this just another interesting coincidence?



I have no axe to grind here, I just think this is really funny and I do mean haha funny.



So what do the skeptics conclude, nothing to see here, move along?





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1pthjaY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire