mercredi 28 mai 2014

Thunderbird thinks this is junk

Perhaps someone who uses Thunderbird can tell me this. The question has come up often but this is the first time I've really needed to know.



I received a well-known spam this morning. One of those that says postman tried to deliver a package and I should print out a label. I'm sure others have seen such and, thank goodness I knew better. My question:



Thunderbird attached its usual note: "Thunderbird thinks this is junk." I always think there is something I am supposed to do to confirm but I don't know what. When the note and insignia are there, there is no "Junk" button, only a "Not junk" button.



Perhaps I am supposed to just delete it without doing anything? Will that tell Thunderbird that it is indeed junk? Thank you.



I just hope that is all it is - no more than spam. Perhaps my antivirus program will catch it otherwise.





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/SP7xT3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire