dimanche 22 juin 2014

BTS site help

Several years ago in my zeal to completely refute any 9/11 conspiracy theory I could, one of those things was the idea that two of the flights were not scheduled to fly on 9/11.



http://ift.tt/1psDdrV



I went onto the BTS website myself. I know that it took a long, LONG time for me to try and figure out how to make the search inquiry. Once I found it, it became very apparent that if you were to input the wrong information - or even not enough information - that the result would be blank making it seem true when it really isn't.



I finally figured out how to make the inquiry correctly, and as a result proved whoever I was arguing with at the time wrong. The only problem was, I completely forgot how to navigate through the BTS website. And I don't have as much time available to me as I used to.



I need someone to help me outline the steps needed to find the appropriate place to search for Flight 77 on the BTS website. I can take it from there.





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/V3j82j

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire