samedi 21 juin 2014

How many True Christians do you know?

Dear All,



I ask this question from the perspective of knowing, personally, precisely one (1) person whom I would classify as a True Christian, someone I define as taking the words and mission, the "hard teachings" of Christ to heart to the point of neglecting their own right to self-defense.



I know other people who are nominally Christian, and many of them are what we might term "nice people" or "charitable people", but, I don't really believe they really believe in what Christ taught, the hard teachings like love thine enemy and turn the other cheek. These people are simply nice or charitable and happen to "believe in belief" as Dennett memorably put it.



How many Christians of the "hard teachings" variety do you know?



Cpl Ferro





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1qB5q3f

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire