lundi 23 juin 2014

Marina Chapman: Raised by Monkeys?

I saw this documentary recently: http://ift.tt/1pbfJeZ



I had never heard of Marina Chapman prior to watching this show. It was interesting but felt biased toward her claim being true in my opinion. But it left me wondering.



Her claim is that she was snatched from her home at the age of 5 and abandoned in the jungle ( that part is not really explained well) and basically taught how to survive for 5 years by capuchin monkeys. She revealed her presence to some random people in the jungle when she was 10 and then was sold into slavery for another X number of years.



This particular show in my opinion deliberately leads you to the conclusion that she is likely telling the truth about her monkey claim. My gut instinct is to be skeptical and I remain unconvinced. I don't know very much about feral children and how likely a claim like that is to be true.



I'd be interested to see what some folks here that may be familiar with this story or the history of feral children in general may have to say.





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1iqxwfn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire