dimanche 27 juillet 2014

Ananacroid Cyst

I am hoping there is someone who is familiar with this medical term, and help me understand it better.





The nightmare happened on 17th of July, just days ago, when I learned my beautiful 7yr old grand daughter, Zaira, had been rushed by helicopter to a hospital in Oakland, CA., and had undergone brain surgery, where they found her brain had been bleeding profusely and caused great pressure on the brain.



It has been up and down, with many tests. Like spinal taps, MRI's, and a variety of needles and tubes. She continues to have mild seizures, an up and down fever, upset stomach. They claim to be dealing with some medical mysteries. The one test that came back show that she was born with a large cyst attached to her brain, called something like an Anancroid Cyst.



From what I have gathered from the research I have done, the cyst is not operable, and the area on the right side of her brain where it is attached at different 'spider like connections' is large enough and it doesn't take much of a bump in the point of this 'perfect storm' on her head, to start another brain bleed.



I am unable to talk to doctors or nurses, because that is way my son wants it to be, and it's not about me. If anyone here has any insight, I would appreciated it. Thanks



Julia





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1ptkjiN

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire