jeudi 31 juillet 2014

True or "Onion" - Blogger Fired for Blog about Homophones

Brief excerpt from Tim Torkildson's blog:
"I’m letting you go because I can’t trust you” said Clarke Woodger, my boss and the owner of Nomen Global Language Center. “This blog about homophones was the last straw. Now our school is going to be associated with homosexuality.”

I said nothing, stunned into silence.

“I had to look up the word” he continued, “because I didn’t know what the hell you were talking about. We don’t teach this kind of advanced stuff to our students, and it’s extremely inappropriate. Can you have your desk cleaned out by eleven this morning? I’ll have your check ready.”

Can't believe it? How about a link to the story in the Salt Lake Tribune.





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1xFBr9A

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire