jeudi 31 juillet 2014

What is with trying kids as adults?

I am listening to the discussion of Slenderman on the Monster Talk Podcast



There is a case however where two girls (age twelve) tried to kill a friend (stabbed her 17 times) for Slenderman.

I do not think that they should not be punished. They do need to be punished (assuming that there is no strange twist to the case)

I just have trouble with punishing them as adults at twelve. If they were seventeen or even sixteen, alright.

Trouble is that nowhere else do we treat them as adults. It is effectively impossible to get emancipated, they cannot get married (anywhere in the developed world), sex with a twelve year old is always consider rate.

Obviously, they have not filled many of the moral and ethical rules we do as adults.



Thoughts? Have I just directed a flamethrower at me?





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/Xl1ms8

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire