mercredi 27 août 2014

Are you always arrested if you shoot someone? (law buffs?)

Was having a conversation on facebook; it happened to spill into the Zimermman case mind you, and a friend stated to me "if you shoot someone you always get arrested".



First off, absolutes never sit well with me and usually signify something is wrong. "Always" just doesnt seem like an accurate assessment of all shooting cases, whether it be murder, self defense, an accident in war ect...



So my question is to you law buffs, do you always get arrested after shooting no matter the circumstances?



I tend to believe that circumstances arise that may not require the police to arrest someone who shot another person, but I may be wrong. Like if a gunman goes crazy in a movie theater shooting everyone, and a concealed carry owner takes him out, does that person get arrested no matter what? I dont think so, but please feel free to inform me.



I also believe it probably differs from state to state, and I also thought I read down in Florida they couldnt just arrest people for certain actions or what not.





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/XUvafI

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire