samedi 30 août 2014

Netbook Question - Videos

I have a netbook which I used sometimes because it is more portable and easier to hide than my laptop. Also acts a backup to my laptop (which I think the video just died.) :(

Netbook is a Gateway LT4010u with an Intel Atom N2600 and Intel GMA 3600.



Right now, I am running Ubuntu but there are no released video drivers for Ubuntu for the system. Thinking about going back to Windows 7 32 bit.



I was given it because the hard drive died and replaced the original 320 gb with a 500 gb as well as increasing ram to 2 gb.



I am curious if anybody has either the same netbook or one similar? The reason why is that when I play even DVD quality videos, it has trouble. VLC player does not work properly at all and stutters. Wondering if others (using Win 7) have these problem and what the highest quality videos you can play?





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1n7MBiA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire