samedi 30 août 2014

New tablet?

My iPad 2 (about 3 years old...) is essentially "full". It's the 16 gig model. I suppose I could dump all the music and gain a bit of space, but I just went through the music and deleted a bunch of tunes I rarely listen to and didn't gain much ground at all.

I've joked that the thing will be run up to capacity by the constant App updates...



So I've been looking around.. The bigger iPad offerings are still pretty damned expensive.

Of course, you get the excellent Apple support and the impressive varieties of apps available....



I was looking at the Samsung Galaxy tab 4 at the bookstore... Pretty attractive. 300 bucks from Amazon. Expandable with an up to 64 gig micro SD card...

Most of the reviews are quite good... a complaint about occasional lack of Bluetooth connectivity (I use an external keyboard) and one complaint about refusal to honor a warranty claim on the Amazon site.



Anybody have any experience with these or similar "iPad Killers"?





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/VVheAE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire