vendredi 29 août 2014

Online Trading Academy

So I was listening to the radio the other night and an infomercial for this outfit came on. Basically, their pitch was that they would teach you technical analysis of stock charts and you would be able to be a better-informed investor and would be able to make more money in the stock market. They had a half-day teaser trading seminar close by me so I figured I'd check it out.



Now, I'm not naive: I figured that there'd be about two hours of "instruction" and two hours of sales pitch in this four-hour seminar, and I was not disappointed in that regard. The instruction was OK, as far as it went; very basic stuff, shorting, puts and calls, limit orders and such. Where they went off the rails was when they gave me the handouts showing what their fees were for the advanced program. I figured it'd be a few hundred bucks; well, I was naive in that regard. They were asking $3,000 to $10,000 for their programs. I don't know who they're getting that money from, but sure as hell they weren't getting it from me.



I'm quite confident that this is some form of ripoff; has anyone else dealt with these people?





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1qoBRjD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire