jeudi 28 août 2014

Psychic nephew?

The story: For the last couple years, before taking the kids to the State Fair, I take them to the credit union with the bucket of change I've amassed in the last several months. There I get it counted and cashed out in bills. I let the kids guess how much it will be (without going over). This year I had them write their guesses on my only available pieces of paper, State Fair coupons. I then award the winners in diminishing amounts (but everyone gets something).



One nephew guessed the below. I had the only pen so he did not have an opportunity to change it after we got the total. I found this to be so amazing (and a little freaky) I awarded him an extra $5.







This was after I had given him a spiel just that morning about how no psychics had yet demonstrated a true ability under proper observation condtions. He finished off this incident with "So, you still think there's no such thing as psychics?"



<sigh>





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1zLhW0o

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire